The privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of EndGame as it relates to the EndGame Mobile Application downloaded or otherwise acquired or used by the User that is designed to operate on any device the User owns or controls which runs any mobile operating system.
I. We Collect and How We Use It
- The types of information that EndGame collects includes both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
- Personally-identifiable information refers to information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual (e.g., name, username, password, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, photo, etc.). In order to use the Application, EndGame will automatically be obtaining User’s Name, Age, Gender, Photo, and Shared Friends from User’s Facebook Account. Use of Facebook is subject to its respective terms and conditions and Users must provide access to this information in order to use the Application.
- Non-personally-identifiable information consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity and may include data associated with your particular Device such as your mobile device ID, IP address, operating system and version, model, and manufacturer. We collect your geo-locational information.
- If you transact business with us, we may collect financial information such as your payment method. All payments are processed through third party financial systems such as Apple, and subject to their respective terms and conditions.
- We use various technologies to collect information from your Device and about your activities on our application, including:
- Automatically collected information when you visit the Application could include for example, your device ID, IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from EndGame or others, and geo-locational information.
- When you visit the Application, EndGame may assign your Device one or more cookies or other similar programs. The cookie may facilitate your access to the Application or may automatically collect information about your activity on the Application.
- Other technologies such as web beacons to track your activity on the application.
- We may send you notifications regarding matches, letting you know when someone has sent you a message, or for other service-related matters. Endgame or its partners and affiliates may also send you messages regarding topics that we believe may be of interest to you. Acceptance of such notifications is a condition of using the Application.
- Information collected may be used to: (a) manage User’s accounts and provide User’s with customer support; (b) deliver EndGame’s services and manage its business; (c) create metrics and analytics which may be used by EndGame for the Application or for any future applications; (d) develop and display content tailored on User’s interests and EndGame’s settings for the Application; (e) enforce or exercise any rights in this Agreement; (f) perform functions as otherwise described to the User at the time of collection; and (g) display User’s profile information, photos, and voice recordings to other users, as well as reveal User’s location to other users. In all circumstances, EndGame may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf.
- We take reasonable security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure, but do not guarantee or warrant that such measures will always be effective or sufficient.
- EndGame will disclose your profile information to other Users. We may also share your personal or non-personal information with others, for example as detailed in subsections (i)-(v) below:
- We may share information, including personal and non-personal information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf who will be obligated to use your information only to perform services for us.
- When you register on our Application, we may share personal or non-personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you products or services.
- We may disclose personal or non-personal information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend EndGame’s or User’s rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened or we suspect or have reason to suspect that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse.
- As EndGame develops its business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your personal or non-personal information may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your information may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your information is collected or used.
- We may disclose your personal or non-personal information where necessary to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement or other policies.
- This Agreement does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to other Users of the Application.
- Following your termination of this Agreement, EndGame may, but is not required to, retain personal information for any period of time in order to comply with applicable laws, keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce this Agreement, or for any other legally permissible purpose. Subject to applicable laws, EndGame may also retain User’s Scores produced by the EndGame metrics and analytics or other metrics and analytics related to the User’s Score following their termination of this Agreement.
II. Age Limitation
- Our age restrictions are set forth in the EndGame License Agreement for EndGame Design Laboratories’ Mobile Application. Users must be at least 18 years of age to access, download, and use the Application and EndGame does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
IV. How to Contact Us
V. Acceptance of Privacy Statement
- Your use of our Application(s), including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR APPLICATION, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
- Your continued use of any portion of our application following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.